NT Lakis staff is pleased to announce that the fifth and last installment of the “Annotated Code of OFCCP’s Regulations” compliance tool is now available. This last installment covers 41 CFR § 60-741, “Affirmative Action and Nondiscrimination Obligations Of Federal Contractors And Subcontractors Regarding Individuals With Disabilities.”
Our annotated code is a compliance tool designed to assist employers in understanding the requirements enforced by the Labor Department’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). The now complete Annotated Code provides the full text of the current regulation, along with side-by-side notes and annotations prepared by NT Lakis staff, and links to additional resources such as in-depth memoranda and model compliance templates.
The five installments in our now completed Annotated Code include:
- 41 CFR § 60-1, “Obligations of Contractors and Subcontractors;”
- 41 CFR § 60-2, “Affirmative Action Obligations;”
- 41 CFR § 60-3, “Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures;”
- 41 CFR § 60-300, “Veteran Affirmative Action and Nondiscrimination Obligations;” and
- 41 CFR § 60-741, “Affirmative Action And Nondiscrimination Obligations Of Federal Contractors And Subcontractors Regarding Individuals With Disabilities.”
Members of the Center for Workplace Compliance (CWC) can read more here.