Michael Goodman concentrates his practice on helping large employers design, develop, and monitor effective compliance and diversity metrics programs.
Mike has more than 25 years of experience as a professional and business leader focusing on quantitative business analytics and big-data segmentation, including serving as the primary conceptual architect of market-leading software for accessing and analyzing U.S. Census Bureau data on labor market diversity.
As a Senior Consultant with NT Lakis, Mike serves the firm’s clients by helping them develop business-relevant compliance, diversity, and workplace risk-management programs, including:
- Researching and constructing detailed labor market availability benchmark statistics for women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans
- Structuring and developing fully compliant affirmative action programs
- Providing support during all phases of the OFCCP compliance evaluation process
- Conducting rigorous self-critical analyses of employment transactions and compensation data
- Constructing defensible diversity metrics programs derived from underlying compliance data and methodology
- Preparing, testing, and filing annual EEO-1 and VETS-4212 reports
In addition to his law firm role, Mike serves as a Senior Advisor for Compliance Solutions to the Center for Workplace Compliance (CWC), where he guides CWC members on their workplace compliance, recordkeeping, and reporting requirements. Mike is also a Vice President and Principal Consultant with the firm’s affiliated consulting group, Employment Advisory Services, Inc.
Michael Goodman is not a lawyer and does not provide legal services.