Danny Petrella advises employers on the specific workplace implications of federal, state, and local labor and employment laws, with a particular emphasis on the nondiscrimination and affirmative action requirements enforced by the Labor Department’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Danny has more than 10 years of professional experience counseling and representing employers on matters before the OFCCP, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), and other federal, state, and local workplace regulatory and enforcement agencies.
Danny provides NT Lakis clients with a full range of advice and counsel on workplace legal and compliance requirements, including:
- Advising and counseling clients on all workplace compliance requirements applicable to federal government contractors
- Developing risk management strategies for implementing federally compliant talent acquisition policies and procedures
- Preparing OFCCP desk audit submissions and developing strategic responses to specific follow-up requests for information
- Preparing, advising, and representing clients during OFCCP on-site audits and negotiating with OFCCP to resolve alleged violations
- Conducting statistical disparity analyses for reductions in force and other employment-related decisions and data
- Directing privileged self-critical analyses of employer compensation practices
- Representing contractors during OFCCP conciliation negotiations and managing implementation of conciliation agreements
- Developing training programs for HR professionals and management personnel regarding obligations as government contractors
In addition to his law firm role, Danny also serves as Senior Counsel to the Center for Workplace Compliance (CWC), where he helps CWC members understand and meet their workplace compliance requirements. Danny is also a Senior Consultant with the firm’s affiliated consulting group, Employment Advisory Services, Inc.