NT Lakis lawyers are pleased to announce the creation of a new resource exclusively for the use of members of the Center for Workplace Compliance (CWC). The “CWC Interstate” guide is designed to help CWC members stay on top of important state and local workplace compliance developments.
CWC Interstate will, on a rotating basis, focus on the latest developments within one of four U.S. regions: Northeast, Central, South, and West.
Our ultimate aim is to publish a new CWC Interstate guide each month, rotating between each of these four regions. This first guide examines relatively recent state and local developments within the Northeast Region.
This month’s CWC Interstate – Northeast Region focuses on the following topics:
- Paid Leave (New Jersey; New York; Washington, DC)
- Medical Marijuana Protections (Delaware)
- Protected Classes (New York; New York City)
- Predictable Scheduling (New York; Philadelphia, PA)
- Ban-the-Box (Westchester County, NY)
- Salary History Ban (Suffolk County, NY)
For more information on other state and local laws, please visit the CWC State Standards page.
Members of the Center for Workplace Compliance (CWC) can read more here.